UC Berkeley’s Business of Healthcare Conference to Focus on the Evolving Climate and Challenges of the Industry
Source Newsroom: University of California, Berkeley Haas School of Business
The annual “Business of Healthcare Conference” is presented by the Haas Healthcare Association at UC Berkeley’s Haas School of Business, a student-run organization of MBA candidates and UC Berkeley public health graduate students studying the business of healthcare.
This year’s conference theme, “Exploring New Frontiers,” looks at current healthcare topics and the role of healthcare managers and business innovators in shaping the industry’s future.
More information: http://haashealthcareconference.org/2014/
• Transforming Prevention Through Technology
• Using Big Data to Solve Big Problems in Healthcare
• Reverse Innovation – What the U.S. can Learn from Global Healthcare Solutions
• Finding, Funding and Delivering the Therapies of Tomorrow
• Check-up: Exploring Obamacare’s Winners and Losers
• Managing a Revolution: Changing the Culture of Care Delivery
• Hands-on Expo: Disruptive Technologies in Healthcare
The conference is sponsored by Genentech, Abbott Laboratories, Kaiser Permanente, and ZS Associates.
Friday, February 28, 2014, 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Hotel Nikko | 222 Mason St., San Francisco, CA 94102 | (415) 394-1111
• Dr. Robert Pearl, executive director and CEO, The Permanente Medical Group; president and CEO, Mid-Atlantic Permanente Medical Group
• Matthew Douglass, co-founder and vice-president of Platform, Practice Fusion
• Lance Scott, divisional vice-president, Global Market Development, Abbott Vascular
Media: Please check in at registration table.