Source Newsroom: 2014 AACC Annual Meeting Press Program
The blood coagulation system of MAKER, provides integrated solutions and meets various demands of different clinical labs.
BCS-04 Semi-automatic Coagulation Analyzer uses the duel-magnetic method, comprehensive menu quickly and flexibly meets the requirement of clinical laboratory.
* Duel-magnetic beads method detection principle, which can avoid interference from the factors as jaundice, hemolysis, chylus and bubble.
* Four measuring channels,sixteen sample and three reagent pre-warming positions, combine detection freely
* Detection realization of PT, APTT, Fbg, TT …
BCS 2400 is a fully automatic coagulation analyzer featuring clotting, chromogenic and immunologic measurements. Comprehensive menu fully meets various requirements of different medical.
* Throughput up to 240 tests per hour for PT
* Prioritized detection function of the emergent samples
* Independent reagent refrigeration and reagent probe thermostatic control system
* Sample barcode scanning primary tube on board
* Auto re-analysis
* 2D barcode management for the reagent automatic download and update calibration curve
* Bi-directional LIS connection
For Further Information Contact:
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel : +86-28-878266777
Fax : +86-28-86106112