BREA, CALIF. – (July 24, 2014) – Beckman Coulter Diagnostics will be featuring its latest solutions at the 2014 American Association of Clinical Chemistry (AACC) Annual Meeting and Clinical Lab Expo in Chicago, Ill., July 27-31, 2014. The Beckman Coulter Diagnostics booth themed, “New laboratory challenges require new thinking,” will showcase how Beckman Coulter Diagnostics is helping move clinical diagnostics labs forward with solutions for the core, reference and community hospital labs. Solutions featured in the booth will include:
- The Power Express* automation solution which can enable labs to handle the changing workflow and expanding needs of today’s clinical laboratory.
- The new DxH Connected Workcell* which offers labs efficient workflow management while delivering comprehensive and accurate patient results.
- The latest addition of the IRIS International urinalysis portfolio – an industry leader in automated urinalysis.
- The company’s extensive immunoassay diagnostic testing menu – a comprehensive offering that includes AccuTnI+3 troponin I in the cardiac panel, the Prostate Health Index (phi) as part of the men’s health panel, and one of the most complete reproductive panels available.
- The REMISOL Advance** enterprise data management system, which is helping to manage lab workflow, standardize operations across hospital networks and increase productivity.
- Plus, learn about the company’s new strategic partnership with hc1.com® – the healthcare relationship cloud.
Singularly committed to moving the clinical diagnostic lab forward, Beckman Coulter Diagnostics will provide attendees with opportunities to view its latest products, scalable solutions and learn from industry experts how the company’s latest diagnostic innovations advance and optimize patient care. Attendees will hear examples of how Beckman Coulter Diagnostics helps move the lab forward by increasing efficiency, productivity and uptime.
For those unable to attend the show in person, the company is offering live streaming of its in-booth presentations. Registration is available for the live-streaming event at http://mail.beckmancoultermail.com/PR_CLE.
In addition, Beckman Coulter Diagnostics is hosting an industry-sponsored workshop:
It's Transforming Your Laboratory and Building a Competitive Advantage Through Process InnovationLinda Guay, MBA/HCM, Associate VP Laboratory Services, Franciscan Health System
Thomas Arena, Chief Strategy Officer, hc1.com
Catherine Salomone-Ochsner, Danaher Business Systems Leader, Beckman Coulter
Tuesday, July 29; 7 a.m. – 8:30 a.m.
Hyatt Regency Chicago, Regency Ballroom B
Beckman Coulter Diagnostics is also sponsoring grants and programs including the AACC’s International Travel Grant Program and the AACC’s Student Travel Grant program, funded by AACC’s Directed Donations Program.
For complete details on all of Beckman Coulter Diagnostics’ products, workshops, posters and activities at this year’s event, visit http://mail.beckmancoultermail.com/PR_CLE.
About Beckman Coulter
Beckman Coulter Diagnostics develops clinical diagnostic products that help advance and optimize the clinical laboratory. Based in Brea, Calif., Beckman Coulter’s instruments, systems and tests help streamline processes to enhance efficiency, reduce costs and speed the delivery of results. For more than 75 years, Beckman Coulter has been a global leader devoted to providing solutions to laboratories of all sizes – offering a broad portfolio of chemistry, immunoassay, hematology, urinalysis, automation and information systems. Beckman Coulter is, and always has been, singularly devoted to moving science, innovation and the lab forward. For more information, visit www.beckmancoulter.com.
* Available outside the U.S. for in vitro diagnostic use. Pending 510(k) clearance for Power Express and DxH Connected Workcell.
**REMISOL Advance is a trademark of Normand-Info SAS.
Beckman Coulter, the stylized logo, AccuTnI, DxH are trademarks of Beckman Coulter, Inc. and are registered with the USPTO. IRIS is a trademark of IRIS International, Inc. and is registered with the USPTO. Hc1.com and hc1 are trademarks of hc1.com Inc. and are registered in the USPTO.