A new study led by researchers at Roswell Park Cancer Institute establishes a connection between a sedentary lifestyle and risk of developing kidney or bladder cancer.
24-May-2017 2:05 PM EDT Add to Favorites
A new meta-analysis by a team from Roswell Park Cancer Institute demonstrates that Enhanced Recovery After Surgery (ERAS) programs are effective in patients requiring many abdominal and pelvic operations, not just those undergoing colorectal...
5-May-2017 1:05 PM EDT Add to Favorites
Patients who expressed the tumor antigen NY-ESO-1 had more aggressive cancers and were more likely to die early from their disease, according to a large study conducted by Roswell Park Cancer Institute researchers and published online ahead of print...
25-Apr-2017 3:05 PM EDT Add to Favorites
Epidemiological Analysis Shows Unexpected Benefit Related to High Blood Pressure for Many with Ovarian Cancer
An international team of collaborators retroactively examined the associations between survival among patients diagnosed with invasive epithelial ovarian cancer and those patients’ history of hypertension, heart disease, diabetes, and medications...
13-Apr-2017 2:05 PM EDT Add to Favorites
Collaborative study with Cleveland Clinic & SUNY Upstate Medical University shows that single high-dose SBRT treatment is as effective as three doses in patients with non-small cell lung cancer
16-Mar-2017 2:05 PM EDT Add to Favorites
• Team creates calculator to guide treatment choice in esophageal cancer
• Tool helps identify which patients may benefit from treatment before surgery
• Patients with advanced, aggressive tumors often good pretreatment candidates
2-Mar-2017 11:05 AM EST Add to Favorites
• Dairy consumption appears to lower risk for breast cancer
• High consumption of yogurt linked to reduced risk of breast cancer
• Higher intake of some cheeses tied to slightly increased risk
1-Mar-2017 10:05 AM EST Add to Favorites
Lieutenant Gov. Kathy Hochul Celebrates Launch of Innovative Immunotherapy Biotech Company Based in Buffalo
• New Roswell Park spinoff company will develop next-generation cancer immunotherapies
• Novel approach combines unique adoptive T cell therapy with genetically engineered stem cell therapy
• Clinical trial planned in ovarian, pancreatic,...
3-Feb-2017 12:05 PM EST Add to Favorites
25-Jan-2017 10:05 AM EST
Dr. Igor Puzanov of @RoswellPark Cancer Institute Avail. To Comment on Chan/Zuckerberg $30b Pledge for #Medicalresearch
22-Sep-2016 3:05 PM EDT
Roswell Park's Dr. James Marshall Available to Interpret, Comment on Who Statement on Processed Meats and Cancer Risk
27-Oct-2015 5:05 PM EDT
Clinical trials are the frontier for targeted cancer drugs. Roswell Park Cancer Institute recently opened one of only a few clinical research centers in the U.S. focused exclusively on cancer. The Clinical Research Center, under the direction of...
4-Apr-2008 1:00 PM EDT