“Expanding our patients’ access to safe, effective, and affordable biologic and biosimilar therapies is a top priority of the rheumatology community. Therefore, the American College of Rheumatology applauds new legislative and regulatory developm...
– American College of Rheumatology (ACR)
– Virginia Tech
– Cornell University
The American Association of Neuromuscular & Electrodiagnostic Medicine submitted a comment letter to the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) on August 21 regarding its proposed rule changes on Medicare payment and delivery reform enacted b...
– American Association of Neuromuscular and Electrodiagnostic Medicine (AANEM)
– University of Utah
A photo of Senator Bobby Kennedy campaigning in Oxnard the day before he was assassinated is one of hundreds of political artifacts recently donated to the John Spoor Broome Library at CSU Channel Islands (CSUCI).
– California State University, Channel Islands
President Trump has announced his intention to declare the opioid epidemic a national public health emergency and a new JAMA Viewpoint written by public health and law experts decisively makes the case for why and how the declaration would work.
– O'Neill Institute for National & Global Health Law
– Ithaca College
– Northwestern University
– National Communication Association
– Arizona State University (ASU)
– Indiana University
Raising the minimum wage by $1 per hour would result in a substantial decrease in the number of reported cases of child neglect, according to a new study co-authored by an Indiana University researcher.
– School of Public and Environmental Affairs at Indiana University
Children and Youth Services Review