Children will return to school in a few short weeks, and Jennifer Summerlin, Ph.D., education expert at the University of Alabama can discuss how to help prepare children of all learning abilities for reading at school, such as:
- How to incorporate reading into your child’s everyday routine
- How to explain to children the importance of literacy
- How to prepare your child with a learning disability for school
- How to develop reading skills and confidence
- General best practices in literacy
Summerlin is available for phone or live/taped interviews. The UAB News Studio is available for live or recorded HD video interviews with UAB experts worldwide through LTN Global Networks. The studio is equipped with an ISDN line for digital radio interviews.