Monday, June 3 – Wednesday, June 5, 2019 | 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Applications Now Being Accepted
IFTNEXT Start-Up Alley, now bigger and better than ever, is where you can meet one-on-one with a leading group of future-forward entrepreneurs developing some of the most innovative products and solutions in the food science industry.
Space is limited and has reached maximum capacity the last 2 years. Applications are accepted until all spots are filled. The exhibitor package participation fee is $750 and includes the following:
- Dedicated, branded kiosk in a prominent location on the IFT Food Expo floor with electric and internet drops
- Pitch opportunity at IFTNEXT stage
- Company recognition in marketing promotions to IFT19 attendees and broader food audiences, and on-site at the IFT19 event
- Access to IFT media list before, during and after the IFT annual meeting
- (2) Full access passes to IFT19; includes educational sessions, presentations and IFT Food Expo access (1,000+ food industry companies)
- Travel and lodging expenses are NOT included.
Interested in Exhibiting in IFT19 Start-up Alley? Go here: https://webportalapp.com/sp/
Start-Up Alley is a part of the IFTNEXT program. To be considered, the product or service must be representative of IFTNEXT. The product or service:
- Demonstrates an innovative product filling a gap or new solution to a problem that is in or impacts the broad realm of the food industry
- Uses science, creativity, and new thinking that offers a disruptive approach to an existing product category related to the food industry
- The startup company’s primary business focus needs to be in food or food technology related domains.
- Wholly owned, registered entity and not a subsidiary of another company.
- The company must have a finished, available, in market product or service.
- Founded within the past 5 years.
- Have never exhibited at the annual IFT event.