Newswise — WAPPINGERS FALLS, NY, January 17, 2020 – Healthcare professionals of all experience levels attend the IMSH conference to advance their skills, to impact change in their organizations, and, ultimately, to improve patient safety. As a leader in patient simulation, Laerdal Medical attends the event each year to share new and innovative solutions. Laerdal Medical will, yet again, have a strong presence at the 20th anniversary of IMSH in San Diego, CA, spanning January 18th to 22nd.
Laerdal combines the latest developments in technology with the expertise of people to make learning more effective and simple to help save more lives. In 2019, Laerdal announced its acquisition of B-Line Medical and unveiled a vision to create the world’s premier debriefing, assessment, and training learning management solution. At IMSH 2020, Laerdal will show SimCapture being used as a fully integrated solution, complete with a simulator, scenarios, video capture, and reporting. Attendees are welcome to participate in hands-on demonstrations.
Laerdal’s booth will also showcase solutions developed in collaboration with strong industry partners. These include:
- SimNewB developed with the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP)
- SimBaby™ with Tracheostomy with the ASL 5000™ lung solution, developed with Igmar Medical
- SimMom with the Laerdal-SonoSim Ultrasound solution
- Nursing Anne Simulator developed with the National League for Nursing (NLN)
- vSim® developed with Wolters Kluwers
- Low-cost maternal solutions developed by Laerdal Global Health
In addition to the booth, Laerdal and B-Line Medical will be offering three Learning Lab Sessions during the conference, with topics focused on:
- Mother as a Member of the Birth Team – Respectful Care During Pregnancy, Labor & Delivery
- Improving Medical Care in the Home - Reducing Family Stress and Return to ER for Children with Tracheostomy
- Large Scale Automation and Simulation Center ROI
For more details about Laerdal’s presence at IMSH, click here.
Available for logged-in reporters only