Thursday, December 10, 2020, at 7:00 p.m. ET, 6:00 p.m. CT
As COVID cases continue to surge in the United States and around the world, access to promising new treatments and preventive measures may be close at hand. These include monoclonal antibodies and vaccines from multiple manufacturers.
A new webinar from The Society of Thoracic Surgeons will focus on progress in these areas, as well as how health care workers and others can protect themselves during this latest surge. STS President Joseph A. Dearani, MD, will talk with infectious disease experts from the White House Coronavirus Task Force, Mayo Clinic, The University of Texas, and Integrated Health Associates.
- Joseph A. Dearani, MD, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN
- Melanie A. Edwards, MD, Integrated Health Associates, Ypsilanti, MI
- Deborah L. Birx, MD, Office of the Vice President, Washington, DC
- Andrew D. Badley, MD, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN
- Trish M. Perl, MD, MSc, The University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Dallas, TX