Newswise — The North American Epilepsy Congress has gone virtual! The meeting is organized by the International League Against Epilepsy (ILAE) and the International Bureau for Epilepsy (IBE). Join us online September 24-27 for presentations and lively discussion from experts on all aspects of epilepsy care and advocacy, including:
- What we know about COVID-19 and epilepsy
- Surviving the pandemic from a psychological perspective
- Telemedicine for epilepsy
- How epilepsy advocates influence policy and research
- Psychogenic non-epileptic seizures
- Women’s issues in epilepsy
- Withdrawing anti-epileptic therapy: Evidence and practice
- Evidence and controversies in metabolism-based treatments for epilepsy
- New investigative tools for epilepsy surgery
- New approaches to integrating epilepsy care and research
Registration is open, with discounts for ILAE and IBE members, as well as for allied health professionals who care for people with epilepsy. Join us!
Founded in 1909, the International League Against Epilepsy (ILAE) is a global organization with more than 120 national chapters.
Through promoting research, education and training to improve the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of the disease, ILAE is working toward a world where no person’s life is limited by epilepsy.