- How can you help family members who are feeling sadness or anxiety during COVID-19?
- How can you handle stress that comes with watching the news?
- What are signs that someone might be having significant anxiety or depression?
- How can family members provide comfort and support to a loved one who was already experiencing anxiety or depression before coronavirus?
- How can people not be overwhelmed even when they are struggling financially or taking care of kids while working from home?
- What community resources are available for people who are feeling distressed or anxious during this time?
Dr. Tamar Rodney, PhD, RN, PMHNP-BC, CNE, is an assistant professor at the Johns Hopkins School of Nursing and a certified psychiatric mental health nurse practitioner. She is an expert in mental health, traumatic brain injury, and post-traumatic stress disorder.
View the video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h2zColMCwK4