Newswise — ROCHESTER, Minn. - The American Association of Neuromuscular & Electrodiagnostic Medicine (AANEM) is excited to announce some of the many sessions that will be offered at the 2021 AANEM Annual Meeting, which will be held in Aurora, Colorado October 13-16.
New for 2021:
- Muscular Dystrophy: From Bedside Diagnosis to Gene Therapy
- Use of NM Evaluation in Polyneuropathies
- NM Sports Medicine Cases: Mechanisms of Injury and Management of Athletes in the era of COVID-19
- Recent Advances in Nerve Surgery – Changing the Game for Nerve and Spinal Cord Injuries
- Telemedicine for Management of NM Patients
- Building a Successful EDX and/or NM US Practice: A Case Based Approach
- Quantitating your EMG
- Antisense Oligonucleotides as Treatments for NM Disorders
Back by Popular Demand:
- Video NM Cases
- MSK US for MSK Conditions Encountered During an NM Exam
- Cutting Edge US and NM Imaging
- Hot Topics in NM Literature
- MUP Recruitment Made Simple
- Challenging Imaging Cases
The plenary topic for the 2021 Annual Meeting is "New Worlds, New Ways." For more information on the plenary session topics and speakers, visit aanem.org/Meetings/Annual-Meeting/Plenary-Sessions.
Registration for the 2021 AANEM Annual Meeting opens on June 25. The current plan is to hold the meeting in person in Aurora, Colorado, but the AANEM continues to monitor the rapidly changing COVID-19 pandemic and will adjust the meeting plans accordingly. For the very latest information, visit aanem.org/Meetings/Annual-Meeting.
Based in Rochester, Minnesota, the American Association of Neuromuscular & Electrodiagnostic Medicine (AANEM) is the premier nonprofit membership association dedicated to the advancement of neuromuscular (NM), musculoskeletal and electrodiagnostic (EDX) medicine. The organization and its members work to improve the quality of patient care and advance the science of NM diseases and EDX medicine by serving physicians and allied health professionals who care for those with muscle and nerve disorders.