Newswise — The Johns Hopkins School of Nursing @JHUNursing is hosting a Twitter Chat in advance of World AIDS Day featuring its practitioners, researchers, and experts in HIV care, prevention, and science.
Tuesday, November 26, 4:00 pm, EST
Topics will include:
- What’s the state of HIV/AIDS in 2019 and beyond?
- Where does HIV/AIDS care and research need to focus next?
- What are the unique needs of HIV-affected communities in Baltimore and how are we helping the local community?
- Why aren't more women being offered PrEP?
- Where are we in the “Ending the HIV Epidemic” roadmap from HIV.gov?
Located in Baltimore, the Johns Hopkins School of Nursing is a globally-recognized leader in nursing education, research and practice. The school ranks No. 1 nationally for its graduate, DNP, and online programs in the U.S. News & World Report rankings. In addition, the school is ranked by QS World University as the No. 4 nursing school in the world, No.1 by College Choice for its master’s program, and No. 1 NursingSchoolHub.com for its DNP program. For more information, visit www.nursing.jhu.edu.