Newswise — Aim Lab is making the automation of sample tube processing more accessible with their PathFinder 350D Decapper/Sorter and PathFinder 350A Archiver compact robotic workstations.
This unique combination provides a powerful yet economical solution for automating the pre- and post-analytical handling of specimen collection tubes in small to medium labs processing up to 3,000 sample tubes per day.
Laboratory automation can offer the following benefits to your operations:
· Eliminate manual handling errors
· Reduce the incidence of RSI injuries
· Improve efficiency and reduce your Turn Around Time
· Reduce the number of 'misplaced' tubes
· Streamline your operations by standardising processing procedures
· Accommodate growth without increasing your workforce
Come and visit Aim Lab at booth 4846 and see how automation can make a difference in your lab!
For more information, see https://www.aimlab.com/products/pathology-automation