Corporate Social Responsibility Programs Tend to Dehumanize the Very People They Expect to Help: New Research
New Control360™ app enables secure AV live capture, streaming and playback for Video Based Learning and Medical Simulation
- Education Management Solutions (EMS) Takes Learning Out of the Classroom with Innovative Video Management Platform
- EMS Launches Telemedicine Simulation Platform for Virtual, Online, Live, and Mobile Medical Training
- UNLV Startup Uses Genes to Create Personalized Diets
- Benson Hill Biosystems Expands Commercial Team to Meet Growing Opportunity
- Border Walls Are Compelling Visual Symbols, but Do They Keep People Out?
- Genetic testing of women diagnosed with breast cancer could be “impactful.” @LombardiCancer medical oncologist reacts to new guidelines issued by breast surgeons’ organization.
- UNLV Criminologist Available to Discuss Civil Rights of Women in Prison
- Notre Dame expert Graham Peaslee is available to speak to the EPA's announcement to reduce exposure to PFAS.