Contact UT Dallas Marketing Expert for Post-Super Bowl Analysis
Source Newsroom: University of Texas at Dallas
Sixty commercials. A record $4 million per 30-second spot. Which Super Bowl ads will score the biggest points with viewers?
UT Dallas marketing professor Abhi Biswas can talk about Super Bowl advertising’s winners and losers:
• Picks and pans – why they worked – or flopped.
• Funny or sweet: which worked best?
• The three most interesting takeaways from Super Bowl XVIII advertising.
• The biggest trends in commercials this year vs. other years.
• How do we know which ones won anyway? A look at the metrics and measurements used.
Budweiser’s “Puppy Love” ad already has 25+ M hits on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQB7QRyF4p4
Plano-based Frito Lay’s “Crash the Super Bowl” finalists’ videos, which also have gone viral: https://www.doritos.com/.
Volkswagen's ad has generated millions of hits.
And many more!